What do Beef, Scars, and Haiku Have In Common?

Sunday, May 15, 2011
iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books












They all came up in my interview, or course. I'm over at iLive, iLaugh, iLove books with Lucia today. We're discussing such vital things as chicken or beef (or tofu), I write some really bad haiku (thanks for trying to make my feel better by saying it was good, Lucia), and Lucia teases me (quite cleverly, I might add). ;)

Also, come find out where on my body I have a six inch scar (well, besides the c-section scars).

And thanks Lucia! I loved all your fun responses. 

Random:

2 comments:

  1. Grrr. I've had nothing but probelms with blogger for over a week now. I uploaded a couple links earlier today, and none of them are working now.

    *Off to fix it while cursing blogger*

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...